Good Morning everyone! Happy Wednesday! I'm heading down the mountain for a class this morning and after yesterday's blogging fiasco, I'm getting today's project posted EARLY!!
Here is the final 12 Weeks of Christmas Projects I have to share with you this year! Thank you for joining me for these posts...they were fun projects and I LOVED sharing them with you!
All is Bright Designer Series Paper with Tags & Tidings holiday wrap and tag created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamps: Tags & Tidings (147779 or bundle 149986)
- Ink: Crushed Curry (147087)
- Cardstock and Paper: All is Bright Designer Series Paper (147892), Shimmery White (101910), Gold Glimmer Paper (146958)
- Miscellaneous: Christmas Tags Thinlits Die (147926 or bundle 149986), Gold 3/8” Metallic-Edge Ribbon (144146), Gold Mini Sequin Trim (144128), Gold Metallic Thread (138401), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), household tape, Paper Pumpkin box
- Shimmery White: 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Two matching 12” x 12” sheets of Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Gold Glimmer Paper: 2” x 18-1/2”
- Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon: 24”
- Sequin Trim: 10-1/2”
- Gold Metallic Thread: about 5”
- Lay two pieces of DSP face-down and edge-to-edge. Making sure there are no gaps, tape the two together with household tape. Trim so the 24” of DSP is about 18-1/2” on the horizontal
- Place box on DSP and wrap as you would typically do and attach back seam with SNAIL so tape is not showing or with household tape if you prefer to have tape seen. Secure ends of paper with household tape or SNAIL
- The Gold Glimmer Paper is 12” long so adhere a 12” piece to a 6-1/2” long piece by applying tape on the back side.
- Wrap Gold Glimmer Paper around box and attach ends, in back with one end overlapping another using Mini Glue Dots.
- Wrap ribbon around, over Glimmer Paper so there are 3 strands of ribbon when you are about to tie the bow. Keep ribbon taunt, tie a knot then tie a bow. Trim excess to make bow even.
- Loop strand of Gold Mini Sequin Trim over ribbon and carefully tie once.
- Stamp tag with Crushed Curry and die cut with Christmas Tags Thinlits. Thread Metallic Thread through hole in tag and tie onto ribbon.
Thanks again for stopping by today! ENJOY your day! Hope you find a little bit of time to create!
REMEMBER...use this months hostess code GNYF6RFR and place a minimum order of $50 (before tax and
shipping...any you will also receive the gift pictured below ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Pearl Basic Jewels
(a $5.00 Value)
If your order is $150 or more, DO NOT use the code because you will receive hostess credits. You will get the gift from me FREE automatically along with the projects we make in my Decembver classes!
FREE gifts will be shipped separately and will be shipped during the 1st week in January.