"Make-It Monday": You Made My Day basket card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
Image & page number of the full stamp set shown below the project instructions.
- Stamp : Basket Bunch Photopolymer Bundle  or Basket Bunch  and Basket Builder Framelits Dies 
- Ink : Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad  , Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad , Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad 
- Card Stock & Paper Old Olive  , Whisper White  , Tip Top Taupe , Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Other: Aqua Painters  , SNAIL Permanent Adhesive  , Glue Dots , Linen Thread , Pearl Basic Jewels  , Dimensionals , Big Shot 
- Old Olive: 5 ½ x 8 ½ “, 3 ¼ x 3 ¼”
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼ ”; 3 x 3”; ½ x 3 ¼ “; scrap for stamping leaves and apples
- Tip Top Taupe: scraps
- Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces 1 ¼ x 4”
- Stamp smaller egg and leaf image several times in Basic Black ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White paper. Using Watermelon Wonder ink and Aqua Painter – color the eggs to create apples. Do the same with leafs using Old Olive ink. Die cut with Framelits. Die cut 2 different basket shapes using Tip Tap Taupe.
- Stamp grass in Old Olive on 3 x 3 piece of Whisper White. Adhere to Old Olive piece. Add apples and leaves to the top. Adhere the basket shape (the one with the holes) on top of solid basket. Adhere basket with Dimensionals over the apples. Set aside.
- Randomly stamp leaves in Old Olive in a center part of 4 x 5 ¼ piece of Whisper White. Lightly color them with Aqua Painter and Old Olive ink. Adhere Designer Series Paper to the top and bottom of whisper white piece.
- Create a card by scoring Old Olive card stock at 4 ¼. Adhere piece from step 3 to the card front.
- Adhere piece from step 2 (with basket) to the center of the card with Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White strip in Watermelon Wonder ink. Adhere to the bottom of the card. Embellish with pearls.
- Tie a bow from Linen Thread and add to the basket with glue dot.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!