I'm back....TWICE in one day...I sure hope you don't get tired of me!! I'm on the mend, but my daughter is having a terrible time....it's so hard not being able to help her! PRAYING no one else gets this HORRIBLE flu!!!
Here's the "Make It Monday" I promised you!!
"Make-It Monday": Birthday Blooms card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Birthday Blooms (wood 140655, clear 140658)
- Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Watercolor Paper (122959)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival (140931)
- Misc. – Watercolor Pencils (141709); Blender Pens (102845); Metallics Sequin Assortment (138390); Fine-Tip Glue (138309), Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Watercolor Paper: 2” x 4 ½”
- Stamp the blossom image in the center of the white cardstock base using Basic Black Archival ink. Let dry.
- Stamp the blossom image in the center of the watercolor paper using Basic Black Archival ink. Let dry.
- Color in the flower petals using the Melon Mambo watercolor pencil. Color in the flower center using the Daffodil Delight watercolor pencil. Color in the leaves using the Old Olive watercolor pencil. Lay the pencil on the artists detail lines. Use the Blender Pen to spread the color and remove the pencil marks. Be sure to clear your Blend Pen between colors.
- Adhere the watercolor paper layer directly over the stamped image on the white cardstock base using Dimensionals. Be careful to mimic the image as closely as possible.
- Stamp the “For You” greeting in the upper right corner of the white card base using Basic Black Archival ink. Let dry.
- Adhere white sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment, as shown, using Fine-Tip Glue. Let dry.
- Add rhinestones near the sequins, as shown.
|Birthday Blooms (annual catalog, page 12)|
Click on the image below to find it in my online store.
Well...thanks bunches for stopping by AGAIN!!! Enjoy your evening and come back tomorrow for Day TEN!!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!