Hello there! How's your Monday going? Today, an amazing thing happened! A local store's freezers went out this morning and they were going to have to throw a bunch of food out! There was also a delivery truck there to restock! A friend contacted my husband and several others and they gathered up the food and took it to our church parking lot to distribute it! We filled our church freezer with pizza's for our youth group and burgers for our soup kitchen. We called and texted those we knew who might need it and could also help get it to others in need. It was amazing. Within just a couple of hours two pickup loads of food was distributed. It was a wonderful thing to be a part of. I know God's timing is always perfect and it showed today. Everyone worked together and God gave us cooler weather so that we could get it all handed out before it thawed. What a blessing!
Well...it's Monday and I have a FUN tutorial to share with you today! I hope it INSPIRES you!!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Watercolor Shapes (156968); Sweet Ice Cream (154456)
· Card Stock –Thick Basic White (159229); Basic White (159276); Basic Black (121045)
· Stamp Pads – Bermuda Bay (147096 ); Bumblebee (153116); Gorgeous Grape (147099); Magenta Madness (153117); Memento Black (132708)
· Misc. – Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
· Thick Basic White: 4 1/4” x 11”
· Basic White: 3 1/8” x 4 3/8” 7/8” x 3 1/4”
· Basic Black: 3 1/4” x 4 1/2” 1” x 3 1/4”
1. Randomly stamp the following shapes in the following colors on the large white mat: Large Circle - Magenta Madness, Large Oval - Bermuda Bay, Small Oval – Bumblebee, Small Circle – Gorgeous Grape, adhere to the black mat, and use Dimensionals and center on the white base
2. Using Memento Black ink stamp “Happy Birthday” on the white strip and adhere to the black strip and attach.
3. Place a small Rhinestone on the “i” in Birthday and then randomly place the other 4 Rhinestones
Isn't it a FABULOUS card and so FUN? I hope you'll give it a try!
|Click photo to order this stamp set today!|
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today!
Click HERE to shop now!