Hello there! How was your 4th of July weekend? I hope you were safe and had a lot of fun! I was worried about our community fireworks starting a fire, but all was well in Weaverville! It was a hot...but terrific weekend!
It's Monday...and you know what that means! It's time for another "Make-It Monday Tutorial"! Enjoy the inspiration!
Sweet As A Peach Thanks So Much Card
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamps – Sweet As A Peach Bundle (155823); Sweet As A Peach stamp set (155050)
• Paper – You’re A Peach DSP (155686); Calypso Coral (122925); Basic White (159276)
• Ink – Pear Pizzazz (147104); Calypso Coral (147101); Pale Papaya (155670)
• Misc. – Pearl Basic Jewels (144219); Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon (155672); Hippo & Friends Dies (153585)
• Calypso Coral – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
• You’re A Peach DSP – 5-1/2” x 1”; 1” x 4-1/4”
• Basic White – 5-1/2” x 2”; 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” for die-cut label
• Ribbon – 15”
1. Stamp a Sweet As A Peach sentiment in Pear Pizzazz ink on top right of Basic White layer.
2. Adhere long DSP to bottom of Basic White layer and adhere to Calypso Coral card front.
3. Adhere short DSP along the left side of the card front, centered between the greeting and card edge.
4. Tie ribbon around the card front, positioned just above the DSP layer.
5. Stamp the Sweet As A Peach leaves image onto a Hippo & Friends label die-cut.
6. Stamp the trio of flowers image in Calypso Coral over the leaves.
7. Stamp the trio of mini flowers in Pale Papaya ink around edges of the label.
8. Pop up the label with Dimensionals.
9. Add Pearl Jewels to the flower centers.
Click HERE to shop now!
hey there, My name is Robert John, and while I have many ideas about how to do my assignment, I would prefer help with report writing service. Given that I'm tired of working hard, I wish to purchase an assignment from another service. Please consider spreading the word about this blog.