Hello everyone! How are things in your neck of the woods? Has it cooled down for those of you enduring a heat wave? It's under 100 degrees here...YAY!!! It's also a bit smoky from the fires around us. I'm not complaining though...there are no fires here and that is a blessing! You all stay safe and HAPPY CREATING!
I was working in my shop today, creating a card for a tutorial group that I belong to and I'd like to share it with you now...it's simple yet oh so pretty!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Color & Contour (154994) or bundle (158356)
· Card Stock – Evening Evergreen (155574); Thick Basic White (159229)
· Designer Series Paper – Expressions In Ink (155464)
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
· Misc. – Scalloped Contours Dies (15550) or bundle (158356); 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571); Linen Thread (104199); Pale Papaya & White ½” Woven Ribbon (155816); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive(152813)
· Thick Basic White Cardstock - 8 1/2” x 5 ½” and scrap to cut scalloped rectangle
· Evening Evergreen 5 ½” x 4 ¼” to cut largest scalloped rectangle
· DSP: Expressions In Ink - 3 3/8” x 4 5/8”
1. Cut card base and score at 4 ¼”.
2. Cut Evening Evergreen layer with the largest die from the Scalloped Contours Dies.
3. Cut Thick Whisper White layer with the second to largest die from the same dies and stamp the sentiment from the Color & Contour stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
4. Adhere Expressions In Ink DSP to Evening Evergreen cardstock with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive. Attach sentiment to DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Tie a bow around above, bringing the Pale Papaya & White ½” Woven Ribbon through the holes in the scallops. Tie three strands of Linen Thread into a bow around the Pale Papaya Bow.
6. Add the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to sentiment.
Click HERE to shop now!