Hello everyone and WELCOME Friday...YAY!! I hope you've had a terrific week and an even better weekend! I have a few of my adult children coming up the mountain for a visit on Sunday. Even better is we'll also be getting together on Monday, the 10th as it is the second anniversary of my son, Adam's death at just 16. I miss him so much and wonder what he would be doing now. It will be so nice to have everyone that can make it here, sharing a meal, sharing memories, sharing tears and sharing love....I am blessed!
I had a few team members up for ONTOUR, which was a Stampin' Up! online event. I had a couple of make-n-takes for them to create with new products in the catalog and I want to share one with you today! I also used it as my submission to a monthly tutorial group I participate in! I LOVE this new bundle, the designer paper is so pretty and I LOVE the new Tailor Made Tags Dies!! I hope it inspires you to create!
Beauty of Friendship
All images © Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Set – Beauty of Friendship (154983) or bundle (155834)
· Paper – Crumb Cake Cardstock (120953); Basic White Cardstock (159276); Early Espresso Cardstock (119686); Beauty of Earth Designer Series Paper (155841)
· Ink – Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad (147115)
· Tools – Beautiful Trees Dies (155834) or bundle (155834); Tailor Made Tags Dies (155563); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
· Misc. –Stampin’ Seal (152813); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Linen Thread (104199)
· Crumb Cake 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; scrap for tag
· Basic White Cardstock 4” x 5 ¼” (2) one for inside of card
· Beauty of Earth DSP 3 ¾” x 5”
· Early Espresso scrap for tree and tag reinforcement
1. Fold Crumb Cake card base on score line and attach Basic White cardstock to front and inside of card with Stampin’ Seal adhesive
2. Add Beauty of Earth dsp to Basic White layer also with Stampin’ Seal adhesive
3. Cut tree form Early Espresso cardstock using the Beautiful Trees Dies and attach to dsp with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
4. Stamp sentiment in Soft Suede ink from Crumb Cake cardstock using the Beauty of Friendship stamp set.
5. Cut tag using the Tailor Made Tags Dies. Cut hole reinforcement from Early Espresso cardstock using the same dies and attach to tag with Multipurpose Glue.
6. Attach tag over tree with Stampin’ Dimensionals, tying a bow through hole with two strand of Linen Thread.
Would you like to make this card and need to place an order?
Click HERE to shop now!