Hello everyone! WOW...it's Thursday already! Where did this week go? UGGHH...I have so much to do and time is SPEEDING by! Do you ever feel like that? I keep thinking to myself...if I can just get through next week, life will slow down. It never does and I am so thankful!!
I have a BEAUTIFUL card and tutorial to share with you today! I hope you're feeling creative because you are gonna want to make this one!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Timeless Tulips (151534)
· Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Basic White (159276); Pool Party (122924)
· Stamp Pads – Memento Black Ink (132708)
· Misc. – True Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154281); Tasteful Labels Dies (152886); Stampin’ Blends: Flirty Flamingo (154884), Magenta Madness (153106), Granny Apple Green (154885), and Pool Party (154894); Matte Black Dots (154284); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ SEAL (152813); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Paper Snips (103579)
· Card Base: Basic Black 5 ½” x 11” 1” x 11” strip
· Card Stock 1: Basic White 2 ½” x ¾” approx. scrap for sentiment
· Card Stock 2: Pool Party 4” x 2 ½”
· DSP: True Love- 3 ½” x 5 ¼”, 1 ½’ x 5 ¼”, 1” x 5 ¼” plus scrap for flower
1. Score card base on the long side at 1 ¾”, 5 ½”, and 9 ¾”. Fold card base in half at 5 ½” and then fold the other two score lines in the same direction to the left.
2. Attach the largest piece of designer paper (3 ½” x 5 ¼”) to the card front using Stampin’ SEAL. Then, attach the second piece of designer paper (1 ½” x 5 ¼”) to the first flap and the last piece (1” x 5 ¼”) to the third flap.
3. Take the strip of Basic Black CS and wrap it around the center of the card from back to front as a belly band. Seam will be in the front and hidden with our die-cuts. Use Stampin’ SEAL to glue the belly band to itself so you can slide it off the card easily. Do not pull it too tight when you glue it.
4. Die-cut a label from the Tasteful Labels dies using Pool Party cardstock. Attach it to the front of the belly band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Cut a flower from the True Love Designer Series Paper using your paper snips.
6. Color that flower with Stampin’ Blends. I used dark Magenta Madness in the center of the flower then, light Magenta Madness almost to the end of the petals. Lastly, I used light Flirty Flamingo to blend all the colors together to get the flower you see in the photo.
7. Use dark Granny Apple Green at the base of the leaves and light Granny Apple Green towards the tips of the leaves to blend it all together.
8. I used Pool Party in the center of the flower (optional).
9. Attach the flower to the Pool Party die-cut using Stampin’ SEAL.
10. Cut banner for sentiment using Tasteful Label dies and stamp sentiment using Memento Black ink. Add a twine bow at the bottom of the flower with a glue dot. Attach the sentiment on top of the bow with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
11. Finish the card with 3 Matte Black Dots in the flower.
Need to place an order?
Click HERE to shop now!