Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! I don't have a Tuesday's Tip Video for you today. Some of you know that I have been running a snack bar at our high school baseball games. We've never had a snack bar so I've been given the opportunity to run it and put the proceeds to my son, Adam's Memorial Scholarship Fund. Games are on Tuesdays and Fridays so I am busy every Tuesday making cookies, brownies, hot dogs and tri-tip sandwiches. If you know me...even just a little bit, you know that I fly by the seat of my pants...ALL THE TIME! It's a quality that I don't like about myself and am TRYING to improve. That said, although I think about making videos ahead of time, I NEVER GET IT DONE and I am so sorry. Our last home game is this Friday so I'll be back next Tuesday, April 27th! Don't give up on me!
I do have a really cute project tutorial to share with you today though! I'm sad this stamp set is retiring along with the designer paper on May 3rd!
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Oh, SNAP (154886)
· Card Stock –Very Vanilla (144237) Soft Sea Foam (153557)
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Memento Black Ink (132708)
Misc. – Brights 6x6 Designer
Paper Stack (152487) Potted Succulents Dies (154330) Rectangle Stitched Dies
· Very Vanilla cardstock 11” x 4.25”
· Old Olive Designer paper (from Brights stack) 5” x 3.75”
· Soft Seafoam Cardstock to cut rectangle 4” x 3.5”
Old Olive Designer papers from Brights stack to cut alligator and
1. Score and fold 11” x 4.25” piece of Very Vanilla
2. Adhere 5” x 3.75” piece of Old Olive Designer Paper from the Brights stack to card front
3. Die cut the 4” x 3.5” piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock with Rectangle Stitched Die that is closest in size to the cardstock
4. Adhere the die cut piece from step 3 to cardfront at an angle as seen in photo
5. Stamp the Alligator image from Oh, Snap on Old Olive Designer paper and cut out with snips.
6. Die cut two succelents from the Potted Succulents Dies with Old Olive designer paper from the Brights stack.
7. Assemble Alligator and succelents on the card front as seen in the photo above
8. Add greeting “Oh, SNAP” with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
9. Add greeting of choice to inside of card.
Need to place an order?
Click HERE to shop now!