Hello everyone! I hope you all have a TERRIFIC Thursday! YAY...the weekend is coming! Hey...I have a tutorial I think you'll like to share with you today! It has a fun fold and is really beautiful! I hope it INSPIRES you!
· Stamp Sets –Blossoms in Bloom (152684)
· Card Stock – Rich Razzleberry (119981); Basic White (159228)
· Stamp Pads – Rich Razzleberry (147091); Calypso Coral (147101); Crushed Curry (147087); Old Olive (147090)
· Misc. – Many Layered Blossoms Dies (153582); Dimensionals (104430); Water Painter (151298)
· Rich Razzleberry: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (21cm x 14.8cm) 3/4” x 9 1/2” (2cm x 24cm)
· Basic White: 2 pieces each 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” (14.8cm x 10.5cm)
5 1/4” x 4” (13.8cm x 9.5cm) for inside of card
Scrap for sentiment
· Score the large Rich Razzleberry piece at 2 1/8” (5.25cm) on the long side. Fold the short piece in. Fold the other end of the card to meet the folded in piece.
· Take one of the larger pieces of white and die cut the thin outline blossoms die.
· Take the other large piece of white and stamp the large blossoms image with Rich Razzleberry ink. Line up the die cut over the stamped image to work out where to stamp some leaves and smaller blossoms. Remove the die cut and stamp the leaves with Old Olive ink and the smaller blossoms with Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the centres of the large blossoms with the ‘dotty’ image and Crushed Curry ink. Stamp the centres of the small blossoms with the single dot image and Rich Razzleberry ink.
· Use a Water Painter with Old Olive ink to colour the more solid leaves on the die cut. Attach the die cut over the stamped images.
· Use a Water Painter to splatter Rich Razzleberry ink over the stamped panel.
· Cut 1/4” (1cm) from the stamped panel so that it measures 4” x 5 1/2” (9.5cm x 14.8cm).
· Cut the panel in half so each piece is 2” x 5 1/4” (4.75cm x 14.8cm).
· Attach the cut panels to each side of the card front.
· Stamp images on the smaller white piece and attach to the inside of the card. Stamp envelope to match.
· Stamp sentiment on scrap white with Rich Razzleberry ink.
· Wrap the thin piece of Rich Razzleberry around the closed card to create a belly band. Add adhesive so that the band easily slides. Attach the sentiment to the centre of the band with Dimensionals.
Need to place an order?
Click HERE to shop now!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!