Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Did ya watch any football? We watched the Seahawks....my daughter (who is almost 15), has decided she likes football...and the Seahawks. My dad was a FOREVER 49er fan and my brother is a Vikings fan. I like baseball best...I'm a SF Giants fan! I did get lots of paper cut while watching the football game though!
It's Monday and that means its time for a "Make-It Monday" and it is a CUTE one!
Make-It Monday: LITTLE LADYBUG card created using Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
This is an exclusive stamp set only available now through March 31. Absolutely free with a $300+ order.
- Stamp Sets: Little Ladybug (152384)
- Cardstock: Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045)
- Ink: Memento Black (132708), Blushing Bride (147100), Balmy Blue (147105),
- Stampin’ Blends: Real Red Dark (147934), Balmy Blue Light (148542), Granny Apple Green Combo (147274)
- Tools & Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies (145372), Layering Squares (141708), Stampin’ Sponges (141337), Sponge Daubers (133773)
- Designer Series Paper: Regals Collection (Real Red) (149616)
- Adhesives: Snail (104332) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (scored at 4-1/4”)
- Basic Black 5-1/4” x 4”, 1” x 8-1/2” (folded in half, then fold each side into the center, Squares: 2” x 2” (x4), Scrap to cut out the front piece with the Layering Squares Scalloped #10 (when counting form smallest to largest)
- Whisper White 5” x 3-3/4”, Squares: 1-7/8” x 1-7/8” (x4), Scrap to cut out the front square from Stitched Shapes largest square.
- Designer Paper 1-1/2” x 5”
- Banner on front: Whisper White 11/16” wide, Basic Black: 13/16” wide
- Stamp the large flower image onto the Whisper White Card Stock that has been cut out with the largest Stitched Layers Square Die.
- Color in with Stampin’ Blends
- Layer this onto the largest scalloped square from the Layering Squares Dies
- Stamp the greeting onto the Whisper White 11/16” wide piece. Flag the ends and then layer onto the Basic Black 13/16” wide.
- Assemble the front of your card: Basic Black onto the card base, then the Whisper White 3-3/4” x 5”, then the Designer Series Paper 1-1/2” strip.
- Pop up the square and the greeting banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- INSIDE: 1” x 8-1/2” – attach to the center of the card by using Snail Adhesive JUST on the ends
- Stamp the ladybug images on the 4 pieces of Whisper White squares with Memento Black Ink. Color in the ladybugs with Real Red Stampin’ Blends. Using the Light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends add a “shadow” around each ladybug.
- Using a Sponge Dauber, very lightly sponge on some Blushing Bride to the body and faces of the ladybugs.
- Using a Stampin’ Sponge, very lightly sponge Balmy Blue onto the remaining area around the ladybugs.
- Attach the Whisper White square onto the Basic Black square, now attach them to the inside strip in the order of your choice.
Well...that's it for today! THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by! Have a great day!
Scroll down to see what's happening this month at Scrap Happens Here with Darla!!
FIRST...it's SALE-A-BRATION and for EVERY $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you can choose a FREE item from the SALE-A-BRATION Brochure!!
YAY!!! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!
Here's what you'll get only from me, with a $50 order
(before tax & shipping)
Use January's Hostess Code!
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before tax& shipping). When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Just email me your choice!
- The projects we make in my January classes! Here's what were making this month!
You'll also receive this months gift when you spend a minimum of $50
(before tax & shipping)!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!