Good Morning and WELCOME to Wednesday and my blog! It's time for another 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Christmas project! Can you believe it's already week 10? YIKES...I haven't made my cards OR started shopping! I better get busy!
Bells are Ringing
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
• Bells are Ringing Bundle- (153024)
• Cardstock – Real Red (102482); Whisper White (100730); Shaded Spruce (146981); Gold Foil (132622)
• Stamp Pads – Memento (132708)
• Misc. – Merry Christmas dies (147912); Beautiful Boughs dies (150661); Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457); Winter Knit 3D Embossing Folder (150645); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped Ribbon (149597)
• Real Red Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scrap
• Whisper White: 5 ¼ " x 4"
• Scrap of Shaded Spruce
• Fold the Real Red in half at 4 ¼.
• Run the whisper white cardstock thru your embossing machine with the Winter Knit 3D embossing folder. Wrap with ribbon around the middle and tie in knot. Adhere to real red base with Dimensionals or your favorite adhesive.
• Run the Bell thru die cutting machine with real red and the top layer with the gold foil adhere together with liquid glue. Run the real red again with the Happy Holidays, Run the shaded spruce piece with the bough die. Adhere all to the whisper white layer as shown.
• On another scrap of Real Red and stamp the ribbon with the Memento and cut out with the coordinating die.
• Adhere the paper ribbon to the top of the bell and put a yellow rhinestone on top of the ribbon.
• Take a small piece of gold foil and run that thru the die cutting machine with one of the bell dies that has the 3 stars on it. That is where you will get the stars to adhere to your card.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'm part of a blog hop tonight at 6:00pm PST...I hope you come back for MORE INSPIRATIONS!!
Here's what's happening with Scrap Happens Here this month!
Please use this months Hostess Code!
(ONLY if your order is less than $150.00)