Hello everyone! I'm busy getting ready for my trip to Orlando for Stampin' Up!'s OnStage convention! I'm so excited! Today, I'm getting a mani, pedi and a fresh haircut....and then I pack! It is Monday, so I want to share this week "Make-It Monday" with you! It's a really cute card...I hope you are INSPIRED!!
"Make-It Monday": MAKING CHRISTMAS BRIGHT card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Making Christmas Bright (148046)*
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Poppy Parade (119793); Lemon Lime Twist (144245)
- Stamp Pads –Memento Black Ink (132708); Coastal Cabana (147097)
- Miscellaneous – Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Cards & Envelopes (147815); Big Shot (143263); Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (148026); Layering Ovals Framelits (141706); Christmas Bulb Builder Punch (148013)*; Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins (146287); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3” x 4”
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 2 7/8” x 3 7/8”
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: ¾” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2 ½” x 3 ½” and a scrap
- The card base is one of the smaller cards from the Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Cards & Envelopes package.
- Run the Poppy Parade cardstock through the Big Shot using the Corrugated embossing folder.
- Add it to the center of the Basic Black cardstock and that to the card front.
- Flag both ends of the Lemon Lime strip.
- Stamp the greeting using black ink onto the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock. Use the 5th smallest oval from the Layering Ovals to cut it out.
- Add the greeting to the flagged Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and that to the card front.
- Stamp the light bulb image with the star in the center using Coastal Cabana ink onto the scrap of Whisper White. Punch it out using the bulb builder punch.
- Stamp the light bulb base with black ink and punch it out.
- Using a Mini Glue Dot stick the base to the bulb.
- Add a silver star from the Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins to the center of the star on the bulb and add that to the card base using a Dimensional.
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by! Have a great day!
REMEMBER....use this months hostess code KYRESMDQ and place a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping)...and you will also receive the gift pictured below ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Chicken Wire Elements
(a $4.50 value)
If your order is $150 or more, DO NOT use the code because you will receive hostess credits. You will get the gift from me FREE automatically along with the projects we make in my September classes!
Your FREE gifts will be shipped separately and will be shipped during the 1st week in December.
If you have ANY questions...please contact me! I'm here to help!