MAKING EVERY DAY BRIGHT GIFT BAG
created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Making Every Day Bright (148813); Alpine Adventure (147741)
- Cardstock – Call Me Clover (146969); Pool Party (122924); Poppy Parade (119793); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Poppy Parade (147050)
- Misc. – Granny Apple Green Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker (146877); Mango Melody Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker (147944); Poppy Parade Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker (146879); Call Me Clover Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker (147024); Alpine Sports Framelits (147916); Layering Circles Thinlits (141705); Christmas Bulb Builder Punch (148013); Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324); Gift Bag Punch Board (135862); Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (139672); Shimmery White Embossing Paste (145645); Palette Knives (142808); Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
- Poppy Parade: 5” x 11”
- Call Me Clover: 2” x 4 3/4” (cut 2)
- Whisper White: scraps for penguins, snowflakes and sentiment
- Pool Party: 2” x 3 1/2”
- Punch gift bag from Poppy Parade cardstock, following directions on punch board. (Do not punch the string holes.)
- Stamp snowflake randomly all over bag. Fold bag and adhere with Tear & Tape.
- Punch top edge of Call Me Clover panels with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Adhere tags to front and back of bag with Tear & Tape.
- Stamp 6 penguins with Tuxedo Black ink; punch with Christmas Bulb Punch. Color hats and beaks with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Emboss Pool Party panel with Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Using liquid glue, adhere top penguin to embossed panel about 3/4" down from top of panel. Adhere middle row of penguins, making sure that you cover the punched bottom of the top penguin. Adhere the bottom row of penguins.
- Apply Shimmery White Embossing Paste to bottom of penguin panel, creating a snow drift to cover bottom of penguins. Let dry completely.
- Adhere penguin panel to front of gift bag with Tear & Tape, aligning top of penguin panel with top of gift bag.
- Stamp sentiment onto Whisper White scrap with Tuxedo Black ink. Die cut with smallest Layering Circle Framelit.
- Using Alpine Sports Thinlits, die cut 2 snowflakes from Whisper White scraps. Cut one in half. Adhere to bag with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Thread ribbon through tag and tie with Baker’s Twine.
- Add Clear Wink of Stella over sentiment and penguin hats.
Well...that's it! SUPER FUN, QUICK and EASY project! I sure hope you are INSPIRED by these creations! It sure is fun bring them to you!!! Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!! Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!!
REMEMBER....use this months hostess code 9K6G7TSR and place a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping)...and you will also receive the gift pictured below ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
(a $7.00 value)
You'll also receive the following...
- One Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before tax & shipping)
- The projects we make in my October classes! Here's what were making this month!
If your order is $150 or more, DO NOT use the code because you will receive hostess credits. You will get the gift from me FREE automatically along with the projects we make in my September classes!
Your FREE gifts will be shipped separately and will be shipped during the 1st week in November.
If you have ANY questions...please contact me! I'm here to help!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!