Good morning everyone! I'm headed to the San Francisco Giants home opener today! Our kids got us tickets for Christmas! I'm so excited!!! Yesterday was our daughters 24th birthday so we came to the Bay Area a day early to celebrate with her! Today we're taking the ferry into the city for some baseball...but first I have a "Make-It Monday to share with you!!
"Make-It Monday": Circle of Spring Mother's Day card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Circle of Spring (138964); Suite Sentiments (wood: 142968, clear: 142971)
- Card Stock – Cucumber Crush (138335 Retiring May 31), Watermelon Wonder (138334 Retiring May 31), Blushing Bride (131198), Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Basic Black Archival Pad (140931)
- Miscellaneous - 2015-2017 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (138333); Subtles Collection Stampin’ Write Markers (131263); Cucumber Crush 5/8” Mini Striped Ribbon (141429); Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (138288); Wonderful Wreath Framelits (135851); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Cucumber Crush: 11” x 4 ¼”, folded in half for card base
- Whisper White: 2 pieces each 5 1/4" x 4”; scrap for die cutting
- Watermelon Wonder: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Blushing Bride: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Ribbon: 16"
- Use Brick Wall embossing folder on one piece of Whisper White cardstock and adhere to card front. Wrap ribbon around top of card, tie in a knot, and trim ends. Adhere Watermelon Wonder and Blushing Bride layers. Set aside.
- Stamp wreath and bow on scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp “happy mother’s day” in center of wreath. Die cut wreath and bow and color with markers. Attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For inside, stamp “hoping your day is perfect” and several small flowers; color flowers. Adhere to card inside.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! Have a FANTASTIC day!!!
Beautiful as always! I hope you have a fantastic sunny day in SF! Hugs! Kim GravesReplyDelete
Thank you Thank you Thank you Kim!! It had a BLAST!!!Delete
Your card is so pretty! How fun to be at the SFG season home opener! A good one to watch, yay Giants!ReplyDelete
Hi Natalie!! Thank you! Hope you are well...hoping to come your direction this summer to beat the heat! Praying the slide is completely repaired! Are you still at Scrapper's Edge? Hope all is well!!!Delete