Good morning everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you had a fabulous weekend and found lots of time to create? I had my ornament class on Saturday and it was a lot of fun! It was a great group of gals! Have I told you lately that I LOVE WHAT IT DO!!! I'm very blessed!
I know I'm crazy to do this right before Christmas, but next Monday I'm getting the floor covered in my workshop! I am so excited! This means I will be boxing things up and getting ready to move things out. We've decided to rent a Uhaul to store things in for a few days. It's gonna be a crazy amount of work! I am so thankful that my husband is so helpful and supportive! I'll share photos of the before and after!
In hopes of getting some snow this week (our storm this weekend totally fizzled out), I'm sharing a pretty snow flake card!!
Merry Snowflakes Card
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Merry Snowflakes (156419) or as a discounted bundle with Stitched Snowflakes Dies (156792)
· Card Stock and Paper: Basic White Thick (159229), White Velveteen Sheets (149619), Whimsy & Wonder 12” x 12” Specialty Designer Series Paper (156329)
· Stamp Pads: Smoky Slate (147113), Blushing Bride (147100)
· Tools: Stitched Snowflakes Dies (156792) or as a discounted bundle with Merry Snowflakes stamp set (156419), Seasonal Labels Dies (156299)
· Miscellaneous: Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (150673), Wonderful Snowflakes (156340), Wintry 3D Embossing Folders (155433), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Bone Folder (102300), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813)
· Basic White Thick: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 1/5” and burnished with Bone Folder, 5 ½” x 3 3/8”, 3” x 1 ½”
· White Velveteen Sheets:1 ¾” x 1 ¾”
· Whimsy & Wonder DSP: 5 ½” x 1”
1. Adhere snowflake pattern DSP to card front, right side.
2. Emboss Basic White Thick cardstock using snowflake embossing folder and adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
3. Adhere Wonderful Snowflake to card front using 1 Dimensionals in the middle.
4. Die cut smaller Basic White Thick cardstock using die from Seasonal Label Dies (die is about 2 ¾” x 1 3/8”).
5. Stamp sentiment on this piece using Smoky Slate ink and adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Die cut single snowflake (snowflake is about 1 ½” in diameter) from White Velveteen Sheet and adhere to card front using Dimensional.
7. Add Pearl Basic Jewel to center of snowflake.