Hello everyone! I hope you are all well! We have snowcapped mountains and blue skies today and it is absolutely beautiful! It's still cold but spring is on its way and I am happy!
Here's a card we made in my February classes! I love the colors so much! Enjoy this tutorials!
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
· STAMPS – Brushed Blooms (154432)
· PAPER – Basic White (159276); Granny Apple Green (146990); Blackberry Bliss (133675)
· INK –Blackberry Bliss (133675); Granny Apple Green (147095)
· OTHER – Oh So Ombre DSP (155225); Beautiful Brushstrokes Dies (154320); Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon (144213); Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220); Dimensionals (104430); Glue Dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
· Basic White 5 ½ x 8 ½ score at 4 ¼
· Granny Apple Green 5 ¼ x 4
· DSP 5 x 3 ¾
· Fold the Basic White cardstock for the card base
· Adhere the Granny Apple Green layer to the card base, followed by the ombre DSP
· Using the brushstroke dies cut out the stripes with the largest die using blackberry bliss
· Adhere the stripes the ombre DSP as shown
· Stamp the flowers using Blackberry Bliss ink on white cardstock and the leaves using Granny Apple Green ink
· Cut out the flowers and leaves using the coordinating dies
· Adhere the flowers and leaves as show using dimensionals and glue dots
· Using the ribbon, cut two pieces, fold in half and adhere as shown.
· Cut a strip of white cardstock ½ inch and stamp the sentiment, adhere to the card with dimensionals
· Adhere rhinestones to the center of the flowers and the sentiment banner as shown.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoyed this simple but oh so pretty card!
Have a GREAT rest of your day!
If you need any of the supplies Click HERE to shop now!