Good Morning everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I had a lovely Saturday with my daughter Kate and my son's girlfriend! We went shopping in Ferndale, California, which is a beautiful town on coast! They have a delightful Mercantile that I just LOVE to visit and and may other groovy little shops! It was a terrific day! Sunday as we set in church we watched the rain turn to snow! It snowed all afternoon and was so beautiful! I love watching it snow...it's so peaceful and calming!
It's Monday again and I have a really cute Christmas card tutorial to share with you today! I cased this card for one of my classes too...I'll share that below! I hope it inspires you to make a Christmas card and mail it! Enjoy your day and have a great week!
Coming Home w/ Gold Cards & Envelopes
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Coming Home (153500) or Coming Home Bundle (155144)
· Card Stock – Old Olive (100702)
· Stamp Pads – Mossy Meadow (147111)
· Misc. – Home Together Dies (153515), Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper (153491); Gold Cards & Envelopes (153532); All The Trimmings Embellishments (153540); All The Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack (153541); Mini Dimensionals (144108); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
· Old Olive Cardstock: 1 ½" x 2 ½"
· All The Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack: 14"
1. Stamp the tree in Mossy Meadow ink on Old Olive cardstock.
2. Die cut tree with the matching die from the Home Together Dies.
3. Adhere the tree to the Gold Card with Mini Dimensionals.
4. Decorate the tree with the All The Trimmings Embellishments.
5. Hand cut a greeting of your choice from the Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper.
6. Tie the ribbon around the top of the card.
Here's the card we made in my class! I turned it the other direction, cut a Very Vanilla stitched rectangle with my Stitched Rectangles Dies, stamped the sentiment on it and attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card base.
The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Curvy Christmas stamp set....it's simple and I just love it!
If you need any of these supplies?