Good Morning Everyone! How was your weekend? Did you get lots of things done? I spent my entire Saturday decorating for Christmas and I can't, for the life of me, remember what I did on Sunday. Oh...I went to online church in the morning and watched some Heartland (I love this show), with Dan, grandma and Kate in the evening...the in between is a blur!
Anyway...I it's time for a "Make-It Monday" Tutorial! I just LOVE it and hope you do too!
Merry Moose Cozy Christmas
· Stamp Sets – Merry Moose Photopolymer Stamp Set (150494)
· Card Stock – Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock (140272); Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock (119685); Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad (147115); Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad (147083); Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708); Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad (147089)
· Misc. – Moose Punch (150652); Metallic Pearls (146282); Paper Snips (103579); Sponge Daubers (133773)
*Purchase the Merry Moose Stamp Set and the Moose Punch as a bundle and save 10% (153015)
· Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
· Whisper White Card Stock: 3-3/4” X 5”, 2-1/4” X 3”
· Cherry Cobbler: 3-7/8” X 5-1/8”
1. Ink a Sponge Dauber with Cherry Cobbler ink and sponge the center of the 3-3/4” X 5” piece of Whisper White cardstock.
2. Stamp the larger tree in Garden Green ink to the left side.
3. Stamp the ground image in Tuxedo Black ink just under where the moose will stand.
4. Stamp the moose outline in Tuxedo Black ink on the smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock. Ink the solid moose with Soft Suede ink. Stamp off on scrap paper. Stamp the “stamped off” solid moose inside the outline moose. Punch out the moose.
5. Stamp the scarf in Garden Green ink. Fussy cut the scarf out and glue to the moose.
6. Glue the moose to the card front.
7. Ink the “Cozy Christmas” sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink and stamp just above the moose.
8. Affix the moose piece to the Cherry Cobbler mat. Mount to the front of the folded 5-1/2” X 8-1/2” piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
If you need any of these supplies?