Hello Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful and SAFE weekend. Did you find any time to create? I didn't! Some of my kids were here and it was wonderful! This week is going to be BUSY...I have a couple of tutorials to create and type, I have customer thank you gifts to get out and I have my downline gifts to get out. I've got to get crackin'...but FIRST, I have a "Make-It Monday" to share with you today! ENJOY...it's so peaceful!
"Make-It Monday" - Sailing Home
All images © 1990-present Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets: Sailing Home (149457)
· Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Night Of Navy (100867), Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612)
· Ink: Night Of Navy (147110), Daffodil Delight (147094), Coastal Cabana (147097), Gray Granite (147118), Versamark Pad (102283)
· Stampin’ Blends: Soft Suede Dark (146875)
· Tools & Accessories: White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053),
· Sail Away Trinkets (149482), Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine (149483)
· Card Base: Whisper White 8½ x 5½ score at 4¼
· Cardstock #2: Night of Navy 5¼ x 4
· Cardstock #3: Watercolor paper 5 x 3¾
- Stamp the Light House on to the watercolor paper using VersaMark ink.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Using aqua painter filed with water, watercolor the scenery. Colors are Sky in Balmy Blue, Night Of Navy. Sunset Daffodil Delight. Water Coastal Cabana and reflection of the sunset Daffodil Delight. Bottom Gray Granite. Light House Night of Navy.
- Let dry
- Color the anchor with the dark Soft Sued Stampin’ Blends (this is to get the bronze color)
- Wrap the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand backer twine at the top 3 times, secure in the back.
- Using another piece of twine tie all 3 twines together. Slide the trinket in one of the hanging threads and tie securely.
- Adhere to Night of Navy cardstock then on to the card base.
- Inside stamp the greeting using Night of Navy ink and the anchor with Gray Granite.
Need any of today's supplies?
Click HERE to shop now!
I'd be thrilled to be your demonstrator!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you're enjoying the NEW Catalog!
Have a WONDERFUL day!!
Take care...stay WELL!
Here's what's I have for my customers who spend $50 (before tax & shipping) this month AND use June's Hostess Code!
If your order is over $150.00 please DO NOT use the hostess code...it is still a qualifying order but you will get the hostess credit for yourself!
You'll also get the things below with your $50 order
(before tax & shipping)!