"Make-It Monday": OVER THE MOON cow card created using NEW Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
This stamp set is available June 4 when the new catalog goes live at 12 PM Mountain Time.
- Stamp Sets – Over the Moon (149331)
- Card Stock – Poppy Parade (119793), Crushed Curry (131199), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Poppy Parade (147050), Momento Tuxedo Black (132708), Mossy Meadow (147111)
- Misc. – Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper (149489), 1” Circle Punch (119868), Twinkle Builder Punch (146321), Stitched Rectangles (148551), Stampin’ Blends: Light Basic Black (147940), Light Smoky Slate (145054), Light Daffodil Delight (144586), Ivory (144606), Light Mossy Meadow (148545), Light Flirty Flamingo (147031), Dark Flirty Flamingo (147032), Light Petal Pink (146868)
- Poppy Parade – 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½” (card base)
- Whisper White – 2 ¼” x 3 ½” Stitched Rectangle and 4” x 5 ¼” (card inside)
- Basic Black – scrap – 2 ea. 1” circles, ¾” x 2 ½”
- Crushed Curry – Scrap
- Designer Series Paper 1 ¼” x 3 ½”
- Fold card base in half on score line.
- Using Poppy Parade Ink, stamp the cow standing on all four legs on card base front to create a random background.
- Stamp the cow holding the flower and the sentiment in Momento Tuxedo Black ink onto the stitched rectangle as shown in photo.
- Color cow and flower images with Stampin’ Blends using the photo as a reference.
- Punch two 1” circles from Basic Black card stock. Position as shown in the photo folding half of each circle towards the back of stitched rectangle and adhere to front and back.
- Using the Twinkle Builder Punch and Crushed Curry card stock, punch out the moon and stars.
- Cut the right end of the Designer Series Paper strip as shown.
- Adhere the ¾” x 2 ½” Basic Black strip to the back of the Designer Series Paper as shown. Then glue completed banner piece to card front.
- Adhere the stitched rectangle to card front as shown.
- Complete card front with the moon and stars from the Twinkle Builder Punch.
- Stamp the “grass” image in Mossy Meadow ink around cow as shown and finish off with the Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blend.
- Add Whisper White panel to the inside of card and decorate as desired.
Thank you so much for following my blog! It feels good to be blogging again after almost two months! Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!
For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31, 2019.
Here are a few more details:
- For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31, 2019.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Click here to see how to redeem Bonus Days Coupons in August.
ALSO...to CELEBRATE my trip, I'm offering DOUBLE DARLA DAISIES for all $50 or above orders placed in July (before tax & shipping)! For every $50 you spend (before tax & shipping), you'll receive TWO DASIES!! This means you can receive FREE PRODUCT FASTER!! When you have 10 daisies you earn $40 in FREE PRODUCT from me (not Stampin' Up!) and this is in addition to your $5 bonus coupons!
Please use this months Hostess Code!
(only if your order is less than $150.00)
You'll also receive this months gift when you spend a minimum $50 (before tax & shipping)
Flower Faceted Gems
(a value of $8.00)
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!