Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Are you ready for your week? Oh my...I am not...I've been sick and now my daughter is sick...hopefully on the mend soon! There is a barrel racing event here in town Friday night and she really wants to participate...I'm praying she will be well enough by then! I hope all of you AVOID it!
It's Monday, and you know what that means...a NEW "Make-It Monday"!
"Make-It Monday": Abstract Impressions card created with NEW Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – Abstract Impressions (147513)
- Card Stock – Grapefruit Grove (146972); Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730)
- Stamp Pads – Grapefruit Grove (147142); Call Me Clover (147139); Whisper White Craft Pad & Refill (145406)
- Misc. – Nature’s Poem Designer Paper (146338); Crumb Cake 3/8” Classic Weave Ribbon (144162); Embossing Buddy (103083); White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109132); Heat Tool (129053); Iridescent Sequin Assortment (144212); Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Pencil
- Grapefruit Grove (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 1/4” and folded
- Crumb Cake: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Crumb Cake: ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Designer Paper: 1 ¼” x 5”
- Ribbon: 6” and 16”
- Place the designer paper at the bottom of the Whisper White layer for placement. Using a pencil, draw a light line so you will have an indication where to stamp the flowers.
- Stamp the larger, solid stems image using the Call Me Clover ink. Stamp off one layer of ink to reduce the shade. Stamp the stems on the far-right side of the Whisper White layer at the pencil line. Repeat for a second row as shown. Stamp the smaller, solid stems using the Call Me Clover ink. Stamp directly over the first set of stems. Don’t worry about aligning them.
- Stamp the Poppy flower image using Grapefruit Grove ink directly above the first set of stems on the far-right. Repeat for the second set of stems, stamping off one layer of ink. Don’t worry about aligning the flowers to the stems.
- Adhere the designer paper to the bottom of the Whisper White layer.
- Adhere the 6” piece of ribbon between the designer paper and the stems using Glue Dots. Create a double bow using the 16” piece of ribbon. Adhere to the right side as shown using Glue Dots.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy on the ¾” x 2 ¾” piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. Stamp the greeting using Whisper White Craft ink. Immediately sprinkle with the White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Heat set. Adhere the greeting to the lower left side of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Adhere two Iridescent Sequins using Fine-Tip Glue. Let dry.
Well...that's it for today! THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by! I hope you have a FANTASTIC day and week!! I hope you find some time to CREATE!!!
REMEMBER....use hostess code PWB2DCJS and place a minimum $50 order (before tax and shipping)...and receive the gift pictured below FREE!
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
(a $6.00 value)
You'll also receive the following...
- Get a Darla Daisy for every $50 spent (before tax & shipping)
- The projects we make in my June classes!
If your order is $150 or more, DO NOT use the code because you will receive hostess credits. You will get the gift from me FREE automatically along with the projects we make in May's classes!
Your FREE gifts will be shipped separately and will be shipped by the 1st week in July or before.