WHOOPS! I forgot to hit publish yesterday!
Hello and welcome to my Tuesday's Tip Video! I hope you like this card fold as much as I do! I'll be making many more!
Here's a photo of the finished project!
Here's what I used and the measurements!
HAVE FUN CREATING!
- Queen Bee Bundle (stamp set & dies)
- Bermuda Bay cardstock - 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 4 1/2" and 5 1/2"
- Crushed Curry cardstock - 7/8" x 4 1/4" embossed with the Hive embossing folder and scraps for diecut hives.
- Basic Black cardstock 4" x 4 1/4" cut 3 for one on card front and two inside and scraps for sentiment.
- Basic White cardstock 3 7/8" x 4 1/8" cut 3 for one on the card front and two inside.
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon.
- Adhesive Backed Milky Dots
- Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry Memento Tuxedo Black and Gray Granite ink pads.
- White embossing powder & heat tool.
- Light Pool Party Stampin' Blend.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful rest of your day!
If you need Stampin' Up! supplies
head on over to my store by clicking SHOP NOW!
I'd love to be your demonstrator!
Use January's Hostess Code P2YVN44Q to get this months free gift
from me with a $75 purchase (before tax & shipping)!
Sale-a-bration begins January 5th so you'll get even more FREE product from Stampin' Up!
(One gift per customer)
If your order is over $150.00 please DO NOT use the hostess code...you'll still get the gift, but you will also get the hostess credit for yourself!
You'll also earn Darla Daisies through my loyalty program!
One daisy for every $50 spent (before tax & shipping)!
When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 worth of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Get your tracking form at the top this blog by clicking on Darla Daisy Loyalty Program at the top of this blog!