Hello there! Well...it took a minute, well quite a few minutes yesterday to upload my video. My internet kept going in and out! That's mountain living! Anyway....I had a church group over last night and I never got back to posting my Tuesday's Tip Video so here it is on Wednesday again!
I've been wanting to use my Scary Cute Bundle and thought this fold would be a super fun way to demonstrate it! Below are photos and Measurements! HAPPY CREATING!
- Card Base (Basic Black): 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 2 3/4" and 8 1/4"
- Panels ( Gingham Cottage designer paper or cardstock): 2 1/2" x 4" Cut 4 for inside & outside.
- Center Panel (Basic Black cardstock): 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Center Panel (Pumpkin Pie cardstock): 3" x 4" (can use designer paper here too).
- Inside Center (Basic White cardstock): 3 3/4" x 5"
Isn't this a super cute card? I bought a gift card from our local ice cream shop, Up North, to put inside for a special treat! FUN...FUN...FUN!
If you need any of these or other Stampin' Up! supplies
head on over to my store to SHOP NOW!
I'd love to be your demonstrator!
Use this months Hostess Code YEQKNVAX to get this months free gift from me!
If your order is over $150.00 please DO NOT use the hostess code...you'll still get the gift, but you will also get the hostess credit for yourself!
You'll also earn Darla Daisies through my loyalty program!
One daisy for every $50 spent (before tax & shipping)!
When you have 10 Darla Daisies you can choose $40.00 worth of Stampin' Up! product(s) of your choice from me! Get your tracking form at the top this blog by clicking on Darla Daisy Loyalty Program at the top of this blog!
When you have 10 daisies, email me your tracking form and your choice of product!!