Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog today! I hope you had a terrific weekend celebrating the dads in your life! My weekend was HOT...but fun! We spent Sunday, after church, at the lake with our paddle boards. I had never stood on one before so I was really nervous! I did it and I am hooked! I hope I paddling away when I'm 80 years old! It was a super fun thing to do with my daughter, Kate and son Trevor, while my husband fished! Afterward we enjoyed a delicious carnitas dinner at home! Enjoying life...hope you are too!
I have to share some exciting Stampin' Up! news! This doesn't happen very often and I'm planning on stocking up on consumables on June 24th! WHY you ask? Because Stampin' Up! is offering FREE shipping! That's a 10% savings and I LOVE to save!!
Hey...it's Monday and I want to share my latest tutorial for one of my tutorial groups. I really love this card!
All images © 1990-2021 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Measure of Love (154997)
· Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229); Bermuda Bay (131197); Basic Black (121045)
· Stamp Pads – Basic Gray (149165); Real Red (147084); Bermuda Bay (147096); VersaMark (102283)
· Misc. – Paper Snips (103579); Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins (152477); Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder (152718); Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653);Heat Tool (129053); Basic Embossing Powders (155554) – use white; Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Bakers Twine Essential Pack (155475); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Seal Adhesive (152813);
· Thick Basic White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 4” x 5 ¼”; 3” x 3” & scrap
· Bermuda Bay Cardstock 3 ½” x 3 ½”
· Stamp scale onto 3” x 3” Thick Basic White cardstock with Basic Gray ink then stamp the hearts on top with Real Red ink and attach to Bermuda Bay layer of cardstock with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
· Tie a piece of White Bakers Twine into a bow around stamped image. Use Mini Glue Dot to hold in place.
· Stamp and extra set of hearts in Real Red ink and bowl in Bermuda Bay ink onto a scrap piece of Thick Basic White cardstock and fussy cut out with Paper Snips. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals over Baker’s Twine and scale image.
· Emboss 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Thick Basic White cardstock using the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machin. Attach to card base with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
· Attach layered stamped image to embossed layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
· Heat emboss the LOVE YOU MORE sentiment using VersaMark, White Embossing Powder and Heat Tool. Fussy cut with Paper Snips and attach over bowl with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional on one end and a Mini Glue Dot on the other.
Click HERE to shop now!
I am very happy to see your blog and I remembered! I had a terrific weekend celebrating the dads in my life which I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for talking about this. by the way, now I was coming to see business assignment writing uk service. so I saw this blog I really like this subject hope you will write more interesting subjects.ReplyDelete